Eagles Mere is on the National Register of Historic Places. Its Visitor Information Center is located in the Eagles Mere Museum in the restored General Store near the antique clock at the center of town… The Information Center is part of the Museum Shop at the entrance to the Museum. Visit the galleries of the Museum while there. It’s free.
Please visit and discover the wonders of “The last Unspoiled Resort” and the surrounding Endless Mountains. The Information Center has approximately 65 brochures, maps and other guides to exciting things to see and do in our historic town and the surrounding area. Days and hours of operation in this seasonal region are limited, so you should check websites and other information.
- The Specialty Shops, Bookstore and Art Galleries of Eagles Mere
- The Country Inns, B&Bs, Cottages for rent and sale
- The Deli, Sweet Shop and Inn Restaurants
- Antique and Arts & Crafts Shows
- Summer Concerts and Shows
- Winter Toboggan Slide
- Special Events
- Worlds End Park, Ricketts Glen Waterfalls
- Canyon Vista, High Knob overlook
- State Forests and Game Lands
- Eagles Mere Conservancy
- Covered Bridges
- Wineries & Cheese-making
- Knoebels Amusement Park
- And much more!
- Open 7 days a week Memorial Day – Labor Day
- Open on weekends for the rest of the year
Address:Visitor Information Center 288 Eagles Mere Ave. (Route 42) Eagles Mere, PA 17731